- Minimum of 2 years commercial games programming experience.
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent.
- Solid C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Good team communication skills.
- Passion for playing and creating cutting edge video game experiences.
As a Gameplay Programmer you will be responsible for implementing tasks to specifications. You will work on a wide range of areas in an established codebase, including:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bring our worlds to life by creating believable behaviours and routines for their inhabitants.
- Navigate across varying terrain types, avoiding obstacles efficiently.
- Work on strategies to produce fun and challenging combat encounters.
- Character Mechanics
- Create blend trees that combine animations, which are driven from both player and AI input.
- In conjunction with animators, finely tune and polish systems to produce the best combination of realism and responsiveness.
- Gameplay Mechanics
- Weapon and damage systems.
- Create the illusion of densely populated worlds.
Share LinkedIn Facebook