- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional Java development experience
- Expert Java programmer.
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
- Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database management.
- Previous involvement working on multi-tier web applications.
- Experience building REST/web service APIs.
- Experience using a build automation tool such as Maven.
- Knowledge of Agile software development and testing methodologies.
- Exposure to version control and continuous integration systems.
- A pragmatic approach to programming within a production environment.
- Experience with MySQL, Percona DB or Postgres SQL.
- Exposure/experience in a Linux environment.
- Experience mentoring or leading other software developers.
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Develop a strong understanding of all the technologies used and quickly learn new technologies where appropriate.
- Work within established multi-tier server architecture to extend existing web service APIs.
- Help define design patterns and frameworks to improve building of future APIs.
- Create and maintain applications that interface directly
- Collaboration with other technology teams
- Capacity to self-organise, work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
Share LinkedIn Facebook