Experience: 3+ years
Currently Work From Home until the situation is normalized
About Client’s Vision, Mission & Culture
We want to build the world’s leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids become lifelong, confident, and happy learners. We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills (e.g. Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while helping to advance the human race.
Our core product is an SDK that helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service that allows them to access all the games and learning content. Currently, we have 70+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store.
We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VCs, Angel investors, and the Danish Growth Fund.
we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We respect the work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive into our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.
Join our Growth Marketing Team as “Manager: Retention & CRM”
As a fast-growing subscription service, retention and CRM are essential to our continuous growth. By understanding our global subscriber base you will be playing a key role in improving the subscriber lifetime value by continuously improving the overall subscriber experience through CRM efforts.
In collaboration with the Head of Growth and the growth team, you will be running the CRM & retention team ensuring that we understand our subscriber needs across the entire marketing funnel. You will devise and manage CRM strategies and campaigns working with the retention team & cross-functionally with the supportive teams (Creative, Product & BI).
We are looking for a responsible & analytical doer who can come in, take charge of our retention efforts & bring structure to the communication towards our customers across the globe. You should be able to manage a creative & nimble team whose sole focus is on ensuring our customers retain well & that we are utilizing the best communication platforms available at all times. Identifying & understanding segmentation & how to utilize these segments is key. Should our top 1% get preferential treatment? Should the Churned users get a unique offer? Should onboarding communication be done differently? Why aren’t we calling the customers in the first
2 days to find out how they like it? If this sounds like the kind of questions you are wondering about & want to implement, then this is definitely a role for you!
You will spend most of your time on:
• Plan and execute the global CRM & Retention strategy.
• Create a growth playbook with a particular focus on churn prevention and win back to maximize customer lifetime value
• Implement and own the new CRM platform (e.g. marketing automation, data integrations, data structure)
• Develop and execute the global email strategy across all customer touchpoints
• Strategize and execute direct communication with subscribers along the entire customer journey
• Work with BI & Product to ensure user data availability and integration of automated customer segmentation, user journeys, analysis & reporting
• Ensure documentation of all experiments, tests and optimizations
• Manage a team of 2-4 people & develop their skills
• Collaborate with other marketing, product, and engineering teams to deliver on the key results for retention
What we want to see in your past experience:
• 4+ years of marketing experience working directly with CRM & retention
• Proven track record of successfully developed and executed CRM & retention strategies.
• Strong knowledge in leading the implementation of complex CRM solutions from A-Z (Clevertap, MoEngage, Optimove or similar systems).
• Experience driving a CRM team forward through disciplined execution of growth principles
• Experience with Data Warehouses, Analytic Platforms, and Marketing Tools
• Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions, campaign management platforms (example: SendGrid, Mailchimp)
• Extensive experience in analyzing and segmenting behavioral customer data to identify relevant customer segments to work with.
• Ability to manage and coordinate critical cross-team strategies effectively
• Strong business acumen and an in-depth understanding of CRM both technically as well as strategically
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
• Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
• Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
• Attention to details
• Excellent in English, written and spoken
What client can offer you as a professional?
– Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
–Perks and Benefits
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
• MacBook or Top windows laptop
• Headphones and similar accessories required for work
• Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure
• Devices (IOS or Android) if it’s a requirement for work
We’re happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
|Job Category||All Jobs|