Lead Vehicle Artist
For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Role and Purpose
- Do you see yourself as a Lead Vehicle Artist?
- What’s your passion? Is it playing video games, working doodling/creating art work?
- As a Lead vehicle Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality photorealistic vehicles. Overseeing the vehicle team along with Art Manager and Production team and making sure vehicles are delivered on time with required quality and technical specifications.
- To be a Lead Vehicle Artist you should have at-least 7+ years of Art Experience in creating vehicles for AAA video game titles.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing vehicle work.
- Through understanding of all aspects of vehicle creation.
- Overseeing the work of other team members and mentoring and developing their skills.
- Working from concept art, Images and turn them into fully functioning in game vehicles
- Ensure vehicles created follow the given art direction and technical specification and are within the agreed production deadlines.
- Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK.
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Should be proficient in packages such as Max, Maya and Zbrush, photoshop.
- Extensive hard surface modelling experience.
- Excellent understanding of structure, silhouette in respect of modelling along with exceptional understanding of mesh topology skills.
- Excellent understanding of structure, silhouette in respect of modelling along with exceptional understanding of mesh topology skills .
- A portfolio demonstrating wide range of vehicles completed to a very high standard.
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to UK project teams.
- Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter / designer and Quixel DDO
What We offer
Being part of a big studio Art team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. In return you will be offered:-
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- most importantly you will be given the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to a leading developer of AAA console Video games.
|Job Category||All Jobs|