For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Role and Purpose
- Do you see yourself as a Level Designer?
- What’s your passion?
- Is it playing video games, working doodling/creating art work?
- if that’s your answer, then we are interested in YOU for our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games
- We are looking for a talented Level Designer to join an experienced and passionate team in delivering an exciting AAA title.
- Focussing solely on crafting dynamic, innovative and exciting levels. This is an opportunity for those who want to leave their mark on an already established, multi- million selling franchise.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to create exciting, innovative and engaging levels.
- Understand the role of pacing, narrative, theme and mechanics in creating compelling gameplay experiences
- Realise the high-level vision of your levels through all stages of development from initial block out through to final shipped product
- Plan, execute and refine your levels from high-level concept to low-level scripting
- Use player feedback and design direction to hone the gameplay experience.
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Show an ability to weave narrative and artistic themes with gameplay mechanics to build engaging levels
- Be able to propose creative solutions to complex design problems and importantly “bring the team with you”
We also appreciate the following Qualities:-
- Shipped at least one AAA title using UE3/4.
- Experience of developing gameplay mechanics.
- Experience of designing and integrating puzzles into your levels.
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints or other visual scripting tools.
What We offer
Our environment is relaxed, friendly and built upon the basis of every team member having the opportunity to shine and have a realisable input into the games we create. We are a very happy ship with lots of incredibly nice people that partake in shared interest groups, lunchtime clubs, charity fundraising events and lots of socialising.
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- most importantly you will be given the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to a leading developer of AAA console Video games.
|Job Category||All Jobs|