Senior 2D Animator
For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Role and Purpose
- Do you see yourself as 2D Animator?
- What’s your passion?
- Is it playing video games, working doodling/creating art work?
- if that’s your answer, then we are interested in YOU for our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games
- The candidate will be working on a current project in production, and will form part of the highly skilled Art team.
- Work closely with Lead/Senior Animator to deliver high quality animations.
- Ensure that the animations created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications.
- Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Highly skilled and thorough understanding of digital/traditional 2D animation.
- A portfolio demonstrating expertse in 2D game animations illustrating a clear understanding of the various animation principles.
- An impeccable background in academic drawing, sketching/illustration.
- 5+ years of experience as a 2D animator preferably in Gaming.
- Experience working on Unreal/Unity engines.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with our project teams in India and UK
- Ability to multi-task and should be a quick learner and master new tools, process and pipelines.
We also appreciate the following Qualities:-
- Creating concepts, character and environment design (A real Plus)
- Exposure to 3D Animation, 3D software (Max, maya, motion builder)
- Texturing/modelling skill for 3D assets.
What We offer
Being part of a big studio Art team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. In return you will be offered:-
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- most importantly you will be given the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to a leading developer of AAA console Video games.
|Job Category||All Jobs|