Senior Character Artist
For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Role and Purpose
- Do you see yourself as a Senior Character Artist?
- What’s your passion? Is it playing video games, working doodling/creating art work?
if that’s your answer, then we are interested in YOU for a leading developer of AAA console video games.
- Working along with the Lead Artist, the candidate will be working on a current project in production.
- Create high quality realistic and stylized in game characters.
- Should have good understanding of the human form/anatomy and structure/silhouette.
- Sculpt and Model High and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline.
- Ensure created characters follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications.
- Create weapons, props and costumes needed to define the visual direction of game.
- Creating hair cards/fur and setting up shaders.
- Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK.
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Should have excellent knowledge of 3D packages such as Max, Maya and Zbrush.
- Strong understanding of Anatomy.
- Strong understanding of current generation character creation workflows.
- Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter / designer and Quixel DDO.
- Ability to adapt to various art styles.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating in game character art work to very high standards.
- Working experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- Should have at least 4 years of experience creating characters for console games.
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to UK project teams.
What We offer
Being part of a big studio Art team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. In return you will be offered:-
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- most importantly you will be given the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to a leading developer of AAA console Video games.
|Job Category||All Jobs|