Senior Environment Artist
For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Role and Purpose
- Do you see yourself as a Senior 3D Game Artist?
- What’s your passion? Is it playing video games, working doodling/creating art work?
Working along with the Lead Artist, the candidate will be working on a current project in production, and will form part of the highly skilled Art team(Environment/ Props/Vehicles ), and be required to: –
- Create high quality realistic and stylized Next Gen game art buildings, props and landscapes .
- Sculpt and Model High and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline.
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Should be proficient in 3D packages such as Max, Maya and Zbrush.
- Excellent Photoshop skills and ability to create stylized hand painted textures.
- Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter / designer and Quixel DDO.
- Working experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- A portfolio demonstrating breath-taking prop/environment modeling and texturing techniques, both high and low poly.
- Should have at least 4 years of experience creating art for console games
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to UK project teams.
|Job Category||All Jobs|