Join us to Help Kids Become Confident Lifelong Learners
Experience: 5+ years
Currently work from Home till the situation is normalized
About Client Vision, Mission & Culture
We want to build the world’s leading brand for developing 21st Century skills among families with kids. Our mission is to help kids become lifelong, confident and happy learners. We believe it is more important NOW than ever before for kids to be equipped with both fundamental academic skills (Literacy & Numeracy) & non-academic skills ( eg: Critical thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Information, Media & Tech literacy, Leadership & social skills, Initiative & Productivity). These skills are important for them to be well prepared for their adult life to achieve confidence, happiness & contentment while helping to advance the human race.
Our core product is a SDK which helps us embed learning content in great games. We offer parents a subscription service which allows them to access all the games and learning content. Currently we have 70+ games available across on Apple and Google Play Store.
We are a rapidly growing scale-up with a very ambitious and impactful mission, backed by leading VC’s, Angel investors and the Danish Growth fund.
we believe in a positive work environment where you feel happy & content while working on something which is truly meaningful and impactful. We respect work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We do not believe in micro-management but instead believe in creating an environment to help you learn and shine. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users around the world.
Join our Product Growth Team
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Product Owner for our mobile learning and games.
You will join as a core member of the Product Team and work with the Head of Product. to maximize product led growth.
● Improving Onboarding experience through rapid A/B experiments
● Conceptualize new features based on user insights and data
● Helping with launch of new products
You understand the fine balance in your job between giving specifications and being of service to your colleagues. We want you to apply your knowledge and creativity as part of improving the product based on a data-driven approach.
You will spend most of your time on:
● Write user stories for mobile apps and web
● Create storyboards
● Use user data to improve product and identify pain points
● Testing features with customers to get qualitative and quantitative feedback
● Participate in building a product roadmap that reflects company goals
● Identify and deliver product-led growth opportunities
● Write specifications to the Engineering team
● Prioritize and manage a transparent sprint product backlog to achieve maximum business value
● Work with QA team when apps are released to prioritize bugs
● Work with the Product team to constantly improve user experience
● Check releases of apps and new features
What we want to see in your past experience:
● Proven work experience as a Product Owner on mobile applications
● Experience in growth hacking and A/B testing
● You can explore data to verify the right choices
● Has worked in Jira/Confluence or similar
● Experience with children’s games or learning is a bonus
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
● Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
● Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
● Attention to details
● Excellent in English, written and spoken
What client can offer you as a professional?
– Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
–Perks and Benefits
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
• MacBook or Top windows laptop
• Headphones and similar accessories required for work
• Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure
• Devices (IOS or Android) if it’s a requirement for work
We’re happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
|Job Category||All Jobs|