Senior Vehicle Artist
For our client who is one of the leading developer of AAA console video games, where we work on end to end game development cycle. We are not an out-sourcing studio. We well plan the schedules and work on realistic time lines. This means we really maintain the work life balance.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment with work life balance
- Relocation reimbursement from other cities,
- Performance linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Opportunities to work onsite at other UK studios based on project requirements.
- Complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for employees and their children.
Working along with the Lead Vehicle Artist, the candidate will be working on a current project in production, and will form part of the highly skilled Art team(Environment/ Props/Vehicles ), and be required to:
- Working from concept art, Images and turn them into fully functioning in game vehicles
- Work along with technical artist to understand and Implement correct naming and file structure considering game engine and limitations.
- Work with animators and technical artist to deliver animation ready solutions.
- Ensure vehicles created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications.
- Collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with project teams in the UK
Skills Experience and Qualifications
- Should be proficient in packages such as Max, Maya and Zbrush, photoshop Extensive hard surface modelling experience.
- Thorough knowledge of PBR work flow and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter / designer and Quixel DDO.
- Excellent understanding of structure, silhouette in respect of modelling along with exceptional understanding of mesh topology skills.
- Working experience of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- A portfolio demonstrating wide range of vehicles completed to a very high standard.
- Should have at least 4 years of experience creating vehicles for console games.
- Have excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams and externally to UK project teams.
What We offer
Being part of a big studio Art team is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on. In return you will be offered:-
- Competitive salary & benefits,
- An excellent working environment
- most importantly you will be given the room to be yourself and live your passion.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to a leading developer of AAA console Video games.
|Job Category||All Jobs|